References to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing and using the Services offered and references to " BestoSys ", "we", "us" and "our" shall mean BestoSys Solutions Private Limited.
Changes to Our Policy
BestoSys collects the following information
As part of the registration process, BestoSys collects the following personal information from Users:
- Full Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Mobile Number;
- Email address;
- Practice Name and Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
Following information gets collected by BestoSys, while the Users access the Website or Service.
- Password chosen by the User;
- IP Address of computer from which registration is done
- Valid financial account information;
- Mobile device identification; and
- Other details as the End User may volunteer.
- BestoSys makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of the Service is assisting the practitioners to maintain and organise such information. BestoSys may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such User Information.
- Part of the functionality of the Service is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. BestoSys may, therefore, retain and submit all such User Information records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- Notwithstanding the above, BestoSys shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive User Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of BestoSys including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc. BestoSys may use the User Information provided to operate the Service and tailor its Users needs, for billing, identification and authentication, to contact and communicate with Users about the Service and their use of the Service, send marketing materials (subject to your opt-out option), for research purposes, and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service.
- BestoSys may also share User Information with its third-party service providers (such as hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services we use to operate the Service and maintain a high quality user experience. BestoSys do not permit our service providers to use the User Information we share for their marketing purposes.
What is personal information?
“Personal information” is broadly defined under this policy as information or data that describes identifiable characteristics of an individual (which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with BestoSys is capable of identifying such an individual). Without prejudice to the foregoing, Personal Information shall also include “sensitive personal data or information” of an individual (being a natural person) as per applicable Indian law, and excludes any information which is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law in effect. Personal Information is collected by the BestoSys only if the User provides it voluntarily and agrees to the use and processing thereof. BestoSys confirms that such data is only collected where it is necessarily required for its business operations.
When does BestoSys access Personal Information?
In providing our Service, we do not own, control or direct the use of the User Information stored or processed on our servers at the direction of our Users, and in fact we are largely unaware of what information is being stored on our server and only access such information as reasonably necessary to provide the Service (including to respond to support requests), as otherwise authorized by our customers or as required by law. We are the data processors and not the data controllers of the information on our servers for purposes of the EU Directive on Data Protection (Directive 95/46/EC) and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection. Our EU or Swiss based Users, who control their customer data and send it to BestoSys for processing, are the controllers of that data and are responsible for compliance with the Directive. In particular, BestoSys’s Users are responsible for complying with the Directive and relevant data protection legislation in the relevant EU member state before sending Personal Information to BestoSys for processing. We work with our Users to help them provide notice to their customers concerning the purpose for which Personal Information is collected. As the processors of Personal Information on behalf of our Users, we follow their instructions with respect to the information they control to the extent consistent with the functionality of our Service. In doing so, we implement technical, physical and administrative measures against unauthorized processing of such information and against loss, destruction of, or damage to, Personal Information.
Information We May Collect
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit our Website, we may passively collect non-personally identifiable information about you via certain Internet technology tools. This information consists of your IP address, cookies and web beacons, as well as information regarding the type of browser and operating system that you use, along with other similar analytic data.
Your "IP address" is usually associated with the network location and physical location from which you enter the Internet.
The term "cookies" refers to electronic data stored by your computer browser. The cookies enable us to facilitate your access to different aspects of the Website. For example, by showing when and how you visit our Website, cookies help us to see which pages of the Website are popular and which are not. Cookies can also help us to improve your enjoyment of this Website, for example, by remembering your address or other information when you request information or services on the Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser will not accept cookies. Please be aware that if you disable this function, it may impact your use and enjoyment of the Website.
The term "web beacons" refer to Internet tools, such as transparent images on the Website or in emails that we may send to you that help us to determine, for instance, whether a page has been viewed or an email opened. For example, when you ask us to send you information on a promotion or newsletter, we may use web beacons to determine how many of the emails that we sent you were actually opened. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page, including a banner ad, can contain a web beacon. These Internet technology tools allow us to track the internet browser most commonly used to access our site and the pages that are most popular, which statistics assist us in making our Website more user-friendly and accessible.
BestoSys may use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and analyzing this non-personally identifiable information.
Following are the permissions our mobile app seeks, and the reasons thereof.
- MODIFY_CONTACTS and READ_CONTACTS: The app provides an effortless way to select the patients in doctor's phonebook contacts and upload them as new patients into the software. This not only saves data entry effort but also ensures accuracy of mobile numbers. These permissions are required to access the phone's contact book.
- WRITE_CALENDAR and READ_CALENDAR: The app provides option to patients to set reminders in their calendar for taking medicines. Further, reminders to patients and doctors will be added. These permissions are required to access the phone's calendar.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: The app provides for uploading of photos - doctor's profile photo, patients' profile photos, patient's treatment-related photos/x-rays. These permissions are required to access the phone's camera and storage area.
- ReRoute outgoing calls And Phone status: When a patient calls the doctor, the app recognizes it and shows relevant information on the incoming call screen. Information includes Patient ID, patient name, photo, amount receivable etc., Same when the doctor calls a patient.
- User can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, BestoSys may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to BestoSys in its archives for uses documented herein. BestoSys takes User’s rights seriously and encourages User to use them if User deems this to be appropriate. User may exercise these rights by emailing BestoSys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BestoSys may require the User to pay with a credit card, electronic transfer, debit card or cheque. BestoSys will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized BestoSys representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of BestoSys, and they are not authorized to bind BestoSys to any contract. BestoSys hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- As a functionality of the Service, Users may be able to receives SMS (subject to their opt – out –option) from us Practitioners. Please note that the SMSes will be charged to the User sending the SMSes as per the pricing plan. If the recipient’s carrier charges for delivering the SMS then the recipient is responsible for such charges and applicable levies/taxes.
- BestoSys may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development and for User administration.
- All BestoSys employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every Patients’ sensitive personal data and information.
- BestoSys may also disclose or transfer Patients’ personal and other information a User provides, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a BestoSys corporation division or company. Any third party to which BestoSys transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Patients provide to us.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be addressed in writing to Komal Phatak, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously within a maximum of one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of “Komal Phatak” to BestoSys Solutions Private Limited, 14 Shriram Palace,Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune 411045 or
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
BestoSys will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities (including for negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data and loss of your personal information) and for use of or inability to use material, products or services of any kind that is offered or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to User or any third party.